PDA

View Full Version : RMClock I did it!

powerpack
07-19-2009, 05:01 PM
I got it to work with half multipliers! A little registry hexadecimal write and I am rocking. This has been an issue for me for like 6 months. I feel good!:)

I have undervolted at full clocks!:laugh:

Woody
07-20-2009, 11:06 AM
Nice! Did you discover this yourself or did someone else figure it out? You should post on their forums so others can do it too.

powerpack
07-20-2009, 06:05 PM
Woody Of course like most great things, borrowed and stolen. I think it will start spreading fast since for us guys with .5 multipliers has been an issue. I could UV but lost 130Mhz. Yes I could OC but I just didn't bother.

Posting is a great idea I am just starting on this and want to make sure I fully understand. Of course I will share with anyone who asks. But I don't want to just post registry edit unless I am clear and accurate. If someone just can't wait post or PM me.

Blending UV and OC having some issues. I can do but not as much. Anyone remember what the last version of CPU-Z that accurately reported mobile info? I forgot and my search did not find.

The gist of what you do is go into registry and change a hexadecimal, in my case from 09 (my clocks should be 9.5) to 0A (10 HD). The CPU won't do 10 so it does 9.5 and RMClock lets it cause it thinks it can do 10.

I will give more details and screen shots later. Like I said if anyone just has to know just ask.

Woody
07-21-2009, 10:50 AM
I used to use RMClock on my older Sager but haven't messed with my 9262. I would need that half point multiplier though. I don't have a problem with CPUZ on any laptops I've tried it on.

Now that my warranty is expiring maybe I'll start to mess around with it some more.

EvanD
12-06-2009, 08:36 PM
You know I have been interested in this one Powerpack.

powerpack
12-06-2009, 10:39 PM
Easy to do. If you need more info give me a little time or do a google search. Not really hard to do. Good luck.