PDA

View Full Version : Phase 2

Izzy
06-26-2008, 02:23 PM
Does it usually last 8 days? It says it sent on the 18th and its currently the 26th.

Justin_W@XoticPC
06-26-2008, 02:40 PM
Phase 2 (Sent for Custom Building / Testing / Burn In & Final QA) 3-7 Business Days

Please do not count weekends or holidays as business days for production time. If your order was sent into production on the 18th then today would be the 6th business day.

Izzy
06-26-2008, 03:20 PM
Alright then.

robamb2002
06-27-2008, 07:59 AM
We all know how you feel. Those few days from when you bought your Lappy to when you are actually using it are torture. You should be glad you didn't have to wait 4 months like some people who pre-ordered the 9262 and had to wait for nvidia drivers :/

your not alone, they are working on it (and do a great job by the way), and once you have it you won't be disapointed!

Enjoy

Izzy
06-28-2008, 04:39 PM
Well now its been 8 days =(

Anewbus
06-28-2008, 09:32 PM
Well now its been 8 days =(

As hard as it may be, do be patient. After all, your getting a custom built lappy just for you!

As I see it you had two choices:
1) Get an off the shelf, store-bought lappy right away that is just like all the rest with bloatware, Vista, inferior parts and no customizing to your specs, then having to fight all that stuff just to get it to boot up in a day and a half and still not work right.

OR

2) Wait a bit to have a nice Lappy with better parts, built to your specs and needs that doesn't look like anyone elses and is your special lappy that works right out of the box and meets or exceeds your expectations.
I'd say it's worth the wait. It's like really good food. You can have a frumpy microwave tv dinner or you can take the time to cook a really fantastic dinner.
Think of it this way, you wouldn't want XoticPC to send you a half-working, incomplete lappy that wouldn't pass quality control. XoticPC wouldn't do that anyway even if you asked them to because of their commitment to the customer.

You'll have your new lappy before you know it and you'll be glad you waited.

Izzy
06-29-2008, 10:46 AM
Well i am sure its worth the wait. But it should say 7-10 days. Makes me think i did something wrong or someone else did.

Anewbus
06-29-2008, 10:56 AM
Well i am sure its worth the wait. But it should say 7-10 days. Makes me think i did something wrong or someone else did.

I'm sure everything is perfect. However, if you feel you or they may have screwed up somewhere along the line, all you have to do is double check your order with Justin or someone at XoticPC and once you know everything is as you ordered you shouldn't have to worry.
Sometimes good things take time.
I just ordered my new lappy and I'm willing to wait 4 weeks or so although it may not take quite that long. If your spending this kind of money you want things done right and as close to perfect as possible even if it takes a little time. I totally trust Justin and the folks at XtoicPC even though this is the first time I've ever ordered from them. I've read comments from 164 different people who have done business with them and they all sing praises about the company. I'm not worried one bit.

Justin@XoticPC
06-30-2008, 07:33 AM
Izzy (http://www.xoticpcforums.com/member.php?u=8815), I have checked on your order and your order is in final testing and expected for shipment today. We will email you with the tracking details the day after shipment. :)

Please email service@xoticpc.com if you have any additional questions. :D

Izzy
06-30-2008, 01:59 PM
Oh lovely. Reassuring posts are great.