PDA

View Full Version : ASUS G53JW 2nd Hard Drive Install Video Guide

Justin@XoticPC
03-03-2011, 07:33 AM
Here is Video Tutorial on installing a 2nd Hard Drive in a G53JW. This Tutorial can also be used as a guide on changing out your hard drives or upgrading your Ram under the Keyboard area. :)

If anyone is NOT Comfortable doing the install please do not attempt it as any physical damage would not be covered under warranty. Contact service@xoticpc.com with any questions.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ev8y8xlCdHE

J9293
03-04-2011, 08:59 AM
hey justin,

any news on the second hard drive brackets for the g73? i was told i would get them soon....that was in Dec.

Joseph@XoticPC
03-08-2011, 11:58 AM
Unfortunately Asus has continually pushed the G73 brackets back over and over again. We were encouraged when they listed the brackets on their website, however it was in error and the brackets that were listed were G53 brackets! As soon as we have any information on when they will arrive we will begin contacting everyone who is waiting for them.

i wish that we could require Asus to produce them more quickly but unfortunately we are unable to do that.

bculver
03-20-2011, 12:54 AM
Please add me to the list of people waiting for them.

Thank you,

Brian

Unfortunately Asus has continually pushed the G73 brackets back over and over again. We were encouraged when they listed the brackets on their website, however it was in error and the brackets that were listed were G53 brackets! As soon as we have any information on when they will arrive we will begin contacting everyone who is waiting for them.

i wish that we could require Asus to produce them more quickly but unfortunately we are unable to do that.

Joseph@XoticPC
04-05-2011, 08:57 AM
Bump to the top. I hope all of your installs have been going well.

bnosam
04-05-2011, 10:03 PM
I don't think I'd be confident in doing this myself if I had that laptop :p