1) What is your budget?
2) What size notebook would you prefer?
3) What country are you buying this in?
4) Are there any brands that you prefer or any you really don't like?
5) What tasks will you be performing with the notebook?
6) Will you be taking the notebook with you to different places or leaving it on your desk?
Taking to class for notes..ectt
7) Will you be playing games on it; if so, which games?
BF3 (When it Comes out)
8) How many hours of battery life do you need?
At least 2
9) Do you mind buying online without seeing the notebook in person?
10) What OS do you prefer? (more details below)
11) From the choices below, what screen resolutions would you prefer?
Have an external monitor for the dorm s not an issue.
12) Do you want a glossy/reflective screen or a matte/non glossy screen?
No an issue
Build Quality and Design
13) Are the notebook's looks and stylishness important to you?
Style is not important and wont change mind either way
14) When are you buying this laptop and how long do you want this laptop to last?
Buying it in June, and want it to last at least 2-3 years
15) How much hard drive space do you want; 80GB, 160GB, 250GB, 320GB, 500GB, 1TB, or 1.5TB?
16) Do you need an optical drive? If yes, a CDRW/DVD-ROM, CD/DVD Burner or Blu-Ray drive?
Blue-ray would be nice
17) What speed CPU/Processor would you like? Dual core or Quad Core CPU?
Video editing / encoding needs something fast. Quad Core i7
I will be doing a lot of editing and excel sheets ( major is business so keypad is required). Directing is my hobby so thats why i want both. IM looking at the np8150-S1 which is right at my budget, but im wondering if anything new ill be coming out by june or early july. (AKA the G74 if the graphics are better).
I plan on doing theses upgrades to the system later on as it gets outdated.
How is the durability of the Sagers?