Toll Free: 1-877-289-9684  |  Live Chat 7 Days a Week

Thread: Power Brick pictures/dimensions.

Default Power Brick pictures/dimensions.

I think XoticPc should have pictures and dimensions of the power brick wiith each laptops they sell, especially laptops that are 15" or bigger. I believe its just as important as the laptop itself.
    Last edited by ryukenden; 04-14-2012 at 03:07 PM. Reason: EDIT: OK FIX comment to match with Tittle.
    |In Progress| Sager Np9150
    |Current: Sager Np8690 I7 720QM, Intel X-25 160GB SSD|

Quote Originally Posted by ryukenden View Post
    I think XoticPc should have pictures and dimensions of laptops they sell, especially laptops that are 15" or bigger. I believe its just as important as the laptop itself.
    Have you every looked in the techspecs and gallery of the models on the manufacturers page and then clicking on the model?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by SmogHog; 04-05-2012 at 08:51 PM.
    MSI GT780DX | Intel Core i7-2670QM | nVidia GTX 570M | 16 GB DDR3-1333 | 240 GB OCZ Vertex3 MI SSD | 120GB Vertex 3 MI SSD(caddy) | 2 x 240GB SanDisk Extreme SSD R0 | Tuniq TX-3 | Bigfoot Killer Wireless-N 1103(3x3) | Netgear R6300

It doesn't have DIMENSIONS or idea of how big it is. I look.
    Last edited by ryukenden; 04-07-2012 at 04:01 PM.

It doesn't have DIMENSIONS or idea of how big it is. I look.
    ummm it says exactly the dimensions on the second photo.

Default Power Brick pictures/dimensions.

ryukenden's first post has a subject line of, "Power Brick pictures/dimensions." I think he means that there are no dimensions for the power brick, not the laptop itself. I mean, if you buy a laptop, it might be handy to know that your power brick is 7 lbs, adding to the 15 lbs of the laptop itself, meaning you're carrying 22 lbs around in your backpack, not just 15 lbs. That makes a significant difference in weight, esp. if you're traveling long distance, on foot, on a bicycle or motorcycle or even on a bus, because the backpack will sit in your lap. I agree that there should be weights and dimensions for power bricks as well as the laptops themselves.

I am fully aware that my weights are not realistic, it's just some random numbers to give you an idea of what he's looking for.

Quote Originally Posted by ZiRiS View Post
    ryukenden's first post has a subject line of, "Power Brick pictures/dimensions." I think he means that there are no dimensions for the power brick, not the laptop itself. I mean, if you buy a laptop, it might be handy to know that your power brick is 7 lbs, adding to the 15 lbs of the laptop itself, meaning you're carrying 22 lbs around in your backpack, not just 15 lbs. That makes a significant difference in weight, esp. if you're traveling long distance, on foot, on a bicycle or motorcycle or even on a bus, because the backpack will sit in your lap. I agree that there should be weights and dimensions for power bricks as well as the laptops themselves.

I am fully aware that my weights are not realistic, it's just some random numbers to give you an idea of what he's looking for.
    except that your theory is completely shattered by the text in his thread from the first post, but he could have made a typo.

No typo. I specially looking for power brick dimensions/pictures; not the laptop itself.

No typo. I specially looking for power brick dimensions/pictures; not the laptop itself.
    and I quote :
    I think XoticPc should have pictures and dimensions of laptops they sell, especially laptops that are 15" or bigger.
    that says laptop, directly from your own text in the original post, so yes you made a typo in your text.

Aw your're right. Now matching tittle with comment.