Toll Free: 1-877-289-9684  |  Live Chat 7 Days a Week

Thread: Coupon Code question? ATT: Roland@XoticPC

Default Coupon Code question? ATT: Roland@XoticPC

Is there a way to use more than one coupon code during checkout? I want to use the CASHREBATE (i'm paying by check) as well as the SAGERFREESHIP but there is only one box to redeem coupon. Also it looks like my total after checkout doesn't include the cash discount. I tried using the live chat but its been unavailable for 12 hours now.

Thanks.

Cedric@XoticPC Guest

Live chat is not monitored 24/7 since it is our sales staff on the other end. They do monitor on the weekends and after hours, and forward saved messages as they get them to the appropriate people. If you want to use multiple coupons, put them in the comments box, however keep in mind that stacked coupons are 2% rather than 3% when you use the cash discount.

Quote Originally Posted by Cedric@XoticPC View Post
    Live chat is not monitored 24/7 since it is our sales staff on the other end. They do monitor on the weekends and after hours, and forward saved messages as they get them to the appropriate people. If you want to use multiple coupons, put them in the comments box, however keep in mind that stacked coupons are 2% rather than 3% when you use the cash discount.
    Cedric,
    I did put them in the comments box but when I received my invoice it appears that the total doesn't include my coupons whatsoever. If I am paying by check am I suppose to write it for the total minus the 2% cash discount and shipping fee? Thanks.

We are not in the office during the weekends. My apologies. But, you should get an email from one of our processing reps within the next 24-48 hours. Thanks!