Toll Free: 1-877-289-9684  |  Live Chat 7 Days a Week

Thread: Student discounts?

Default Student discounts?

I am thinking about purchasing from xoticpc, and I am wondering what kind of student discounts and when they are offered. Currently, I am attending college and it would really help final my decisions if I could get some info regarding this...

Thanks
    Last edited by ctbear; 07-15-2009 at 05:35 PM.

I believe they do, though you would have to talk to a rep for more details and to be absolutely honest, I would like to know as well, since I am almost due for a new system as well.

I just ordered a laptop today and spoke to a sales rep on the phone as I was curious about the student discount as well. The discount depends on the laptop you're getting. For mine it was 1% off the price. Not much compared to what some other companies offer (I know Mac takes around $100 off), but it's better than nothing! I'm sure it's probably harder for smaller companies to offer stuff like this than for the larger brand name ones.

That sucks. I wish I knew there was a student discount when I bought my 8662. I wonder what I would have gotten off/if I still can?

Xotic already has minimal markup, not like Dell which takes a $600 system and sells it for $1200 [and then gives you a "sweet deal" with -$250 instantly!]

Quote Originally Posted by Tabnir View Post
    Xotic already has minimal markup, not like Dell which takes a $600 system and sells it for $1200 [and then gives you a "sweet deal" with -$250 instantly!]
    So true! Also I don't think Xotic allows a student discount combined with a military discount add a cash discount and further a DeLL coupon price match. So Xotic would actually owe you money when you ordered.

Xotic keeps costs low for all. While they don't advertise. They do give HS dropouts a good price also kids.
    G73JH-A2
    i7-720 CPU HD5870 GPU
    8GB 1333MHz DDR3 2x500GB HDD

Justin_W@XoticPC Guest

Feel free to email me if you'd like additional information about the student discounts that we offer and the different stipulations for these discounts.